Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Rusling Jim Rusling is offline

Default home generator noise and neighbors

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Sounds like the original poster is inconsiderate ass, and needs to be
smothered with a pillow. And his generator thrown in the lake.

Well, you DID ask.

Some times there are reasons. During the last ice storm I ran mine
24/7. I did not need it for my house, but I was also supplying some
power the an elderly widow next door. She did not have any other
method of heat except for the stove top. I do run the generator in a
storage shed with the doors open. It ran like this for 3 1/2 days,
until they got the power back.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired