Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Making a perfect snow pusher

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:05:36 -0500, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

When I DO fire up the snowblower for the big drifts the street plow leaves
at
the foot of the driveway, I'm sore for a couple of days from man-handling
the
damn machine! If I blow in the back yard for the dogs, I do a couple
hundred
square feet 'cuz the pups like to poop and pee on the grass if they can.

Your pups must be union dogs.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My miniature schnauzers are 14 and 15 years old, old for doggies! But, they
do
get a bit of extra consideration for their age...unlike ME!!!

Puppy (Lacey, as in Cagney and ......., Bichon type person) turned 8
on Thursday.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Great dogs! Do you groom or farm her out?