Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dchou4u@hotmail.com is offline

Default Incandescent lighting for high ceiling

On Feb 10, 12:02*pm, "Art" wrote:
I would think you would want to go to a pro that specializes in lighting.

wrote in message

I have a room in our office that has a high ceiling (28' floor to
underside of ceiling) and it has industrial HID lighting that is
bright but takes a long time to turn on. It is gives out a glaring
white light.

We want to give the room a more cozy feeling and we don't need it that
bright. Does anyone know of any Incandescent can lighting that we can
hang from the ceiling? We prefer it takes bigger wattage bulbs, such
as the PAR38 and etc blubs).

Some pics of our room can be found atwww.sopmedia.com/lighting/image1.jpg
and image2.jpg. We are looking for the can lighting in
www.sopmedia.com/lighting/image3.jpg.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

By the way, I forgot to mention that the room is used for meetings and
gatherings. It is not a general office room. It should be bright
enough for someone to read text off a page as they attend a gathering,
but he/she is not expected to work all day in such a low light
environment...

Thanks