Sunworshipper

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:25:27 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what "wallster"
foisted Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:06:00 -0400 on
rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

wayne, you're too much!! (that's meant as a COMPLIMENT!) dont you ever
stand there scratching your head going "damn it... i know i saw that damn
thing somewhere... but where?" i'm an ameteur "pile collector" compared to
you and i can never remember where the hell i put **** i need at the time!

I stand there scratching my head, saying "I know I saw one, now where
was I looking when I did?"

Anybody got any ideas for 12" x 12" blackboards?

tschus
pyotr

Yeah, put them in the kitchen or on the frig. for reminders for the
other occupants of the house.

My whole life is like this part of the thread. Going to work is like
going camping if you don't put it in the truck its not going to be on
the job. I've been looking for my staple gun for 2 weeks now for a
little job at home.

My problem is being multi-functional and while going through stuff
looking for that thing your after you don't see that other thing. Then
the next day your like I just saw that somewhere... ) I must get
so focused on what color it is and what it looks like that I miss all
the other objects that would be nice to memorize.

I almost got 5 computers today , but the guy that I've known for over
a decade wouldn't let me have the towers cause he was told to smash
them. I just wanted one better than my old one and put music on for
the shop. Oh well, now I have 5 monitors to choose from and I really
needed one last week. The way people throw away computers they should
set up a business to erased the hard drives and give them to kids.