Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Best prank to date! Oh, there be metal!

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:37:50 +0000, David Billington
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
My dear sister asked me how to retrieve a key on a ring that had fallen into a
crack next to the stoop at home. I handed her a 2" dia. by 1" niobium magnet.
When I got to the house that night, I was a bit surprised to see her purse
mounted on the side of her front left fender. Boy, was she ****ed about driving
15 miles home like that! I especially liked the twine tying her purse shut. I
didn't plan it...HONEST!!!

If she had any credit cards in that purse do they still work?.

Dunno about credit cards, but a bank employee complained that I hadn't
signed my "client card" until I pointed out to her that I had, indeed,
signed the card, but, over the last several years and many trips
through our domestic laundry equipment, the matte finished signature
strip was only about 3% there. She went out and got me a new card to
sign.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada