Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Anyone playing with their Kill - A - Watt meter

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 10:53:12 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

you can buy a decent laundry pair washer and dryer for 500 bucks.

a front load pair probably 3 times that. so to ever save any money the
first thing you must do is save a grand on energy water etc.

You persist in perpetuating this lie, so I feel compelled to remind
you that people can buy front-loader washer/dryer pairs for $700-800
(as I did). Less than half of what you are claiming, in other words.
You clearly have no interest in changing your energy wasting habits,
but please don't try to stop those of us who wish to make the world a
better place.