Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default home generator noise and neighbors

On Feb 10, 10:52*am, Tony Hwang wrote:
Banty wrote:
In article ,
dbasedos says...

Anyone have problems with neighbors complaining about running a gas
powered generator all night? *Any good replys for said neighbor?

"Sorry, I just looked up the local noise ordinances, and discovered I shouldn't
be doing this, so I'll stop. *Hey I've stocked up on some beers and I can throw
some chicken and steak on the grill, c'mon over tonight."

Banty

Hi,
It depends on level of noise, and time of the day.

Some generators like Honda EU series you cant hear twenty feet away,
or you can put a real muffler on other units.