NoOne N Particular

Default can't pass up usefull trash

I don't buy anything t Fry's that has their restock tag on it. I once
bought a new cd-rom/sound card combo ( several years ago). It had
everything in the box, but it was old stuff. Someone bought a new one, put
their old stuff back in the new box and returned it.

I have bought one other "tagged" box and it was missing parts.

Wayne

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Old Nick wrote:

I have actually returned an item of electronic eqipt, and specifically
said that it was stuffed. Do NOT put it back on the shelf. I came back
1/2 hour later and there it was.....

I bought a harddrive at Fry's. It was sealed
up in a nice anti-static bag. I installed it
in my computer and it booted Windows...