Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default Maximum speed for 3 phase motor?

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:44:27 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Thanx Pete ! You did well to repeat the warning for those that might benefit from it. The "monkey
& loaded gun" analogy was aimed at anyone stupid enough have no regard for the simple physics
involved. I appreciate your reiteration although doubt those that can really use use it even
bothered to read it.

Are you going to N.A.M.E.S. this year?

Bob Swinney

I haven't decided yet, too much stuff going on. If I do, I'd probably
only spend one night or drive down and back same day (ugh).

Pete
snip