Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_4_] SteveB[_4_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
news:h6rrj.138$eU3.54@trndny04...
Pisano wrote:

That sounds extreme.

Not as extreme as making me feel insecure, impacting the sanctity of my
home and property, and putting my family at risk.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

What sounds extreme to me is anyone breaking into another person's
belongings. Into their car. Into their dwelling. Sometimes with them in
it. Terrorizing citizens, some of them women and children in the dark of
night or the broad daylight.

All to steal a thousand bucks worth of stuff from people who worked hard for
it, and all to go sell it for a couple rocks of cocaine or speed worth fifty
bucks.

To me, that's about as extreme as it gets.

Steve