Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Making a perfect snow pusher

Gerald Miller wrote:

SWMBO claims I have way too much fun blowing snow in our back yard but
puppy only has short legs. Year ago last December, we got a heavy snow
late in the day and overnight to the point there was a column of snow
two feet high on the garbage can. When I pushed the aluminium storm
door open next morning, puppy stepped off the threshold and did her
business on the spot. It only takes a few minutes to clear the area
for puppy plus a path to the compost bin and one to the shed after I
finish the 16 x 70' driveway and a path for the postal person to get
to the route drop box near my drive.
Did anyone get the impression I enjoy winter?

Winter? Snow?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell