Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Recycling thought

geoff wrote:
In message , Clot
writes
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Broadback wrote:
Huge wrote:
On 2008-02-07, Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot
wrote:
How much energy is saved by the recycling efforts of the average
3 bed household on a weekly basis?

Next to none.

The reason I ask is that we have to wash every tin, bottle and
bit of plastic that we have to recycle and I'm thinking that
we're using more hot water now than we used to and that water is
heated with gas and/or electricity...

Si

Most of this is encouraged by the "Global warming save the world"
rubbish. I accept there is global warming, but not that it is
caused by man.

At long last someone who can see clearly.

"Now the rain has gone." Sorry, I'm of a certain age: it reminded me
of a TOTP hit of years ago. I'll get my coat, bye!

Me too, but I managed to resist ...

My Respect, Man!