Jim Levie

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:49:47 +0000, pyotr filipivich wrote:

I was rebuilding the carb, sitting on at the table in the side yard.
Friend comes home, takes one look and gives me the "Wow, I'd never be able
to do that.." and I look at her and say "What? it's not complicated, I've
got the exploded drawing, the original assembly, and I put newspaper down
to keep track of the parts. Its a fine day and Jeff's got beer." Life is
good.

Now, try repairing a VW bus's engine in a carport in Egypt, that's a
hassle.

I suspect that's pretty similar to rebuilding a Beetle's engine on the
front porch of a rental house in Deridder LA. And yes I removed and
replaced the engine with the car in front of the house. And it wasn't a
paved road...

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.