Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default I want to join this group How?

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 2/9/08 2:22 AM, in article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:22:15 -0800, budi wrote:

I want to join this group How? I am from Indonesia

Send $30.00 US International money order to:

Arfa Daily

31 Royal Hill
Greenwich
London
SE10 8RR

Just for sport, I just had a look for that address on my GPS. Would you
believe that there doesn't actually seem to be a street in London called
"Royal Hill" ? Surprised me ...

Arfa

Would you believe there are many new streets in many countries that are
not
yet in GPS maps?

Greenwich ain't too new though ... !! Actually, I've come across this
before. I think that the search algorithm on my GPS is not terribly good (it
is quite old). I've asked it for a route to somewhere that I know exists,
and it just denies that it is in the database. Then I go and look manually
on the displayed map and lo! there it is ...

Arfa