Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Recycling thought

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
Huge writes:
Milkman? Delivers?

I stopped using one 20 years ago. Reasons:
Could no longer ask for an extra pinta on the day because the milkman
only purchased exactly what he had orders for each day from the dairy.
Milk nowhere near as fresh as from the supermarket.
Became significantly more expensive than supermarket.
Didn't always turn up until after we'd gone out for the day.
The bottles were a poor use of space in the fridge.

The final straw (so to speak ) with mine was that he didn't seem to
understand that I didn't appreciate being woken up at 7am on a sunday to
pay him

--
geoff