Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default Phone line & DSL

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 20:16:10 -0800, Don Bowey wrote:

:On 2/8/08 6:41 PM, in article ,
:"Ross Herbert" wrote:
:
:
snip)
:
:Sorry you went to the trouble of posting a blog; I didn't read all of it.

I was just making sure you didn't try to infer that I was changing the scope of
the discussion as you did previously so I went to great detail to ensure there
was no confusion. It's a pity I had to do it but sometimes it is difficult to
convey a message which can't be misinterpreted without resorting to kiddie
speak. You chose to call it a blog....

Agreed, lets drop it.

:
:You made the good point that the OP did not provide enough detail to enable
:us to do more than guess at the facts, which is pointless, so let's let it
:go.