Gary Coffman

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:35:55 -0500, "Greg O" wrote:
Heck, I ran my shop for 5 years! In the summer I would work 80-90 hours a
week, (no kidding, just ask my wife!), and still be behind on work with a
full time mechanic, a runner, and my wife. In the winter, I would often come
down, open the shop, and pray for the phone to ring! I could not for the
life of me find something to fill in the winter months. We made out like
bandits all summer, and gave all the money back in the winter!
Greg

My father built farm wagons and boats in winter to keep the shop busy.
But the big money was at the card tables around the big old coal furnace.
The local farmers would gather there, and my father would sell them
pop and crackers while I won their money.

Gary