Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wood preservative for shed

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2008-02-08 23:51:09 +0000, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Frank Erskine wrote:
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:57:03 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
Any thoughts on what would be the best preserving stuff
to paint a shed with?

Creosote.

Not allowed that anymore Frank. Effin Softy.

Now look, there's no need to be rude, like.

I would refer the honourable gentleman to the Viz website, wherein he
can learn the correct pronunciation for all points north of Sheerness.

I meant the Effin Softy at Werk Act you twit. I would never imply that a
Geordie was an effin softy - I like my front teeth too much!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk