Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall;update

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:04:58 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Off duty cops don't live the same lives as we do. Many have made a lot
of enemies in there time. They and their families have been targets. They
also have certain duties even when "off" duty as well as training that few
others have.

NV has three Categories of Peace Officers: (I, II, & III) as I
understand it.

Cat I has unlimited arrest authority. (can't use a choke hold or
racial profiling)

Cat II and III is regarding Bailiffs, School Police and Correctional
Officers and other law enforcement officers. I think they have limited
jurisdiction and authority.

You can be charged with failing to assist a police officer when
commanded to do so.

"Wait Officer! Are you on duty?! No I'm off duty, just making a
citizen's arrest."

Oren