Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default I want to join this group How?

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
news
"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:22:15 -0800, budi wrote:

I want to join this group How? I am from Indonesia

Send $30.00 US International money order to:

Arfa Daily

31 Royal Hill
Greenwich
London
SE10 8RR

Wouldn't you rather have 30 euros?

Hey Meat ! Where did that arbitrary address come from ?? Send anything there
old buddy, and it sure as hell ain't gonna reach me ! Just a minute ...
Didn't someone say that was the address of the "MI5 conspiracy" nutter ?
Cheeky sod !!

And to William, it's a resounding NO !!! We in the UK have not allowed our
money to be hijacked by Brussels. We have no desire to hand over our economy
into a monetary system characterised by weakness, Monopoly notes, and
re-pressed milk bottle tops for coinage.

We still retain our pounds sterling and pence. Long may it remain so ...

Arfa