Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Victory Victory is offline

Default Source of 5 pins potentiometers?

I wonder why the guy on the phone didn't seem to be able to help me
out at Mouser? Oh well, this is a start. How can I tell if they are
threaded? I wish I could send the picture that I have to Mouser and
see if they have something that matches up closely. The thread and
post is important too now that I think about it.

In fact, I just went and did this. Mouser have 311-1600-1k at $0.97 which
fits the bill, and Digikey have CT2224-ND at $3.48. Rather more expensive,
but rather a better (constructed and rated) pot ...

I'm sure a few minutes spent making friends with Google, would turn up many
more examples.

I'm too introverted to have friends...