pyotr filipivich

Default can't pass up usefull trash

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com foisted Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:53:36 -0700
on rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
news
My place is in serious danger of breaking through the earth's crust and
sinking into the magma from the combined weight of all the stuff I
couldn't resist grabbing. G

LOL, I feel the same way. Like someone else already pointed out, once I
owned a lathe and a mill, every little scrap looks like stock inventory. I
have a hard time driving by the industrial section of my little town, 'cause
there is a metal shop there that throws away some good stuff that I've
dragged home. After a while, you just gotta say, enough!

I'm the same way with wood. Especially the expensive stuff which was
too small for work. Unfortunately, I haven't the room anymore, too much is
going in the fire pit.

Lane

--
pyotr filipivich.