Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Making a perfect snow pusher

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
RCM only

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:03:56 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Ignoramus29783" wrote in message
om...
I have not seen a snow pusher that would actually work well. They are
too small and not too strongly made. Probably the Chinese have not
seen much snow and do not know what is a good snow pusher.

snip

The perfect snow pusher is bolted on the front of my neighbor's truck!

There ya go.

Otherwise, tell Ig to go get one of these. They're a lot more fun.
He's one of those rich Rusky fellers who made millions on eBay and the
Internet, so it won't hurt him to buy propane. g

--
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we
do.

With age comes at least SOME wisdom...I think. My snow solution is good snow
tires on my 1-ton van. It'll go through ANYTHING! I convinced my sister that a
Honda Element was "cute", OK it didn't mater to her that it was all-wheel drive.
We don't need to remove snow except for a bit on the back patio so the dogs have
somewhere to go.