Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Oh, the irony of it..

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:59:50 on Fri,
8 Feb 2008, The Natural Philosopher remarked:
Indeed. If you are living in a tin shack in Soweto, and its down near
freezing, you are going to light up some coal.

The future of the planet takes second base after your own personal
survival.

We can lead by example, but what a sorry example we are setting..

Not helped by people thinking they've done everything they need to by
buying a few paper garbage sacks, a couple of CFLs, and that a Prius has
some sort of mystery negative carbon footprint.

Precisely.

I want a BEV. Probably only a couple of years away.