Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Four Plumwood Turnings (1/1)

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:55:58 -0500, Gerald Ross wrote:

mac davis wrote:

Those ironwood pieces are real eye-catchers!

Thanks... None sold so far, though...

Another working show this weekend, maybe some will sell..
4 or 5 shows here so far and haven't been shut out yet, so this will probably be
a "no sales" weekend, since I just said that..lol

Did you do those cross hatches with a carver's file, or maybe a saw blade?

Yeah, she wants me to make some.. and it's YOUR fault.. ;~]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing