Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Adding pressure alanced shower valve.

"RedOne77" wrote in message
There isn't much room in the wall after removing the front plate, and the
other
side of the wall is a tiled bathroom also.

I was thinking that if I have to remove some tiles, (and break them) I
could add
a matching style in a different color and make it look like it was done on
purpose.

Getting to the valve is the hard part. Actual replacement takes a few
minutes. If you are comfortable removing the tiles, then go for it. I hung
a mirror on the wall where I had to cut it out.