Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Making a perfect snow pusher

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:18:24 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

Ignoramus29783 wrote:

I have not seen a snow pusher that would actually work well. They are
too small and not too strongly made. Probably the Chinese have not
seen much snow and do not know what is a good snow pusher.

-snip-

Here's some food for thought.
http://snowpusherplus.com/
I'd want to beef it up a bit but I like the basic design.

I'm with you-- there are times that the correctly applied human effort
can be easier than messing with too-heavy machinery.

Jim
[for a bunch of links and some thoughts about shoveling snow-
this guy covers a lot of territory on one page-
http://www.outyourbackdoor.com/article.php?id=896 ]

Bingo! This site referred to the Yooper Scooper. I googled on that.
Oooh, ya, dat's da one, eh!
http://www.silverbear.biz/snowscoop.html