Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

as I have been in the military. A firearm or any other defensive weapon
is just a tool that renders the owner more than equal. I have friends
whom I do not want harmed so I do not feel I have the right to deny them
personal protection. In the real world no one is equal to any one else in
any measurement method. Legislation can not change this. As long as we
have criminals or mentally challenged people that are among us, because
they are hard to separate from the mentally stable there is going to be a
problem, not the tool ( gun, knife, tazer or mace ). Drugs and greed are
catalysts to violence problems.
Ray

You are a sad sicko Ray.

The only person I would feel a need for a firearm to defend myself
against, is YOU.

That's the only decent thing you have ever said.