Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Four Plumwood Turnings (0/1)

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 18:01:09 -0800, charlieb wrote:

Snip
Some folks concentrate on one thing, to the exclusion of
everything else, and get really, really good at that one
thing. I'm more like a kid in a candy store - all these
different kinds of wood, all these different tools and
techniques, an infinite number of shapes and forms . . .

snip

Me too, Charlie...
I love to try/learn/master new things and skills..
I spent a few years doing mostly bowls and got pretty bored..
Now, I love looking at my display shelves and seeing very few objects that are
the same shape, size or style..

Last night, my wife decided that we should make hair sticks.. another learning
curve that you've completed so well..

Now, after finding out that the acorn that Gerald sent is a box, she wants some
of them, too.. *sigh*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing