Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default IDT wants to charge me a dollar to send me a bill

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:00:54 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

I left that out. They are a long distance phone service. A while
back they wanted me to pay 4 bucks just for the service. I complained
and they waved that charge too.

Blow 'em off. We use Vonage (other services are available) and have two VoIP
lines. For 19.95/month we get:

My long distance charges are less than 5 bucks per month.

I have a friend that just went to VoIP and he doesn't like it. I am
not ready to give it a try yet.

My Internet has weekly downtime.

My health is not the greatest. I don't foresee a 911 call in the near
future, but I would like to be able to make one if I need to.