Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default PC problem

In message , Clint Sharp
writes
In message , geoff
writes
It was, I've repaired several Mobos with this problem, It's not a
problem with 12 month old Asus boards

Ah, but then you made a rather sweeping statement in the first instance
and didn't specify Asus only.

I was specifically referring to his problem - some one "bet" that was
what HIS problem was, I bet that it wasn't

I see probably 30-40 systems a month for repair and I can say it's
definitely still a problem that affects quite a few big name box
manufacturers. I usually only get to see 'clone' stuff when family or
friends phone me so I couldn't comment on Asus specifically.

London Pride, if you please ...

Tell you what, I'll buy mine, you buy yours and we can share a pub...

OK - just as soon as I've finished my diet (a month so far since I had a
beer, almost a stone lost ! ... five to go)

--
geoff