Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article Yoaqj.8562$k%2.7090@trndny09,
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

Billy wrote:

Make the taxes proportional to the benefit received from society. The
more you make, the greater the percentage you pay.

That would mean just the opposite. Those who make the most money utilize
less of the social services and other benefits awarded by society. So those
who utilize the benefits given by society should pay the most.

Bug, please pay attention. This is a philosophical discussion. I am
proposing that if you make all your money outside of the country, you
would pay no income tax. If you make your money in our society's market,
whose infrastructure from streets to computers, the tax payers and
consumers pay for, you will pay a progressive income tax.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/