Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote:

In the period from 2003 to 2005, on average, incomes for the top 1
percent of households rose 42.6 percent after adjusting for inflation.
The incomes of the middle fifth increased 4.3 percen and the poorest
fifth rose by 1.3 percent.

And that has to do with what I wrote how? Try to stay with the flow of the
conversation and try to say something even REMOTELY relevant.

But moving on to this next subject, I suppose you think that the poor always
remain static and never move up in the income bracket? They never go from a
job at 7-11 while in college to an entry level accountant or engineer or
teacher? All your statistic quoted was the relative definition of income
increase within a category, it did nothing to demonstrate that people remain
static and stuck within that category. Here's a clue..... there will always
be a category labeled 'poor'. But people continually move in and out of that
category, just as people move in and out of every other income category. Can
you tell me just how many who were considered 'poor' 5 years ago are still
poor.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com