Posted to alt.home.repair
DA DA is offline

Default Brand new bathroom fan making whining noise - any remedy?

DA had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...dy-286509-.htm
:
Calab wrote:

Or it just might not be installed properly. If not perfectly level it
should
mess up a cheap bearing that would have otherwise lasted years.

I think you are onto something here! I know for a fact that it is NOT
perfectly level due to the alteration I had to do to the bracket. This is
the first thing I'm going to correct and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks!

\//.