Jeff Sellers

Default can't pass up usefull trash

wrote in message

snip

heat of the engine had the fins on it broken off.... it either fell of
the top shelf in storeage or the manager got mad and went to it with a
maul.... a real no nothing.... but they threw it away... i could find
nothing good on that mower and just passed on that one, but it looked
brand new, still had the stickers from the store on it.....

I think alot of stores damage throwaway items on purpose to keep the
scumbags from getting it and trying to return for cash....I got a buddy that
works at a local Home Depot and thats what they do.....really ****es me off
some of the stuff I hear about.

They have "people" that buy things one day, return it the next day, and then
come back and try to buy the item at a discount !!!

I must be too honest, cause I couldn't even come up with some of these ideas
!!
Another example of the dickheads ruining it for the rest of us !!

Jeff