Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Bath room fan CFM ratings

"Walter Cohen" wrote in message
I did the usual CFM calculation for my bathroom and came up with 68 CFM.
So anything rated 68 CFM and above would work. I've been looking at 80 CFM
fans and also 100 CFM fans. If I go with a 100 CFM fan (or even 110) would
that be too powerful for my small bathroom or it doesn't matter?

Thanks,
Walter

There's ALMOST no such thing as too big a fan, especially if noise is not an
issue. How many people take showers, and in what period of time?