Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Martin Bill Martin is offline

Default Onan fuel tank.

if you can find a dead lp fork lift somewhere, tank & reg./mixer (carb) are readily available. some "fitting required"...
bill

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:06:14 -0600, wrote:

Fuel tank for A genny.

You should be able to find A tank at your local bone yard. A plastic
tank should be easy to procure.
My 79 Dodge Power Wagon has 2. both of my Broncos ('84 and '95) have
36 gallon plastic tanks and my '95 F-150 has 2 .
How about converting it to propane?

H.R.

Id actually LOVE to convert it to propane. How?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

--
Bill Martin