Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Solar Flare[_2_] Solar Flare[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

But your government doesn't fill your head with fear mongering
brainwashing, everyday through every medium they can find.

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"Ray King" wrote in message
et...

I would expect you could consider much of what you hear as
prattling tripe. ( little minds ) I guess if I lived in a world
where some one protected me from all harm--no I can not imagine a
fantasy world you must live in.

Ray

In your tiny mind I live in fantasy world - a world very real to
us - a world where police don't even carry guns, replicas are
banned and if you are found in possession you can get 5 years. I
love living in fantasy world - absolutely love it!!!!! You should
try to build on where you live.

(saved for posterity)

Maxie, thank you for your solid contribution.