Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Stainless steel threaded fasteners

HI Geoff

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:00:40 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Adrian
writes
Oh look - it's the same nitwit spammer that was spamming about his
client's DIY Joinery business earlier.....

Not really his client's fault -
after all - they're probably not aware that their consultant (approved
by Coventy & Nuneaton Businesslink) is spamming on their behalf...

Probably better to contact

or

or even fill in the form at

http://www.esterling.co.uk/contact.asp

and explain to these 'experts' why they shouldn't spamvertise on
uk-diy ......

"Your spam in uk.d-i-y guarantees that I will never purchase anything
you advertise, and I will recommend that others take the same line

**** off"

Well - that's sort of the jist of what I wrote to them g
only perhaps in more diplomatic language (probably wasted on them !)

Adrian