Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Knob and Tube BETA-33

Ok, I will do some reading of those links. BUT, i don't really see where
that changes my experience of having never been asked about wiring. Sounds
like the people being hassled by insurance companies about K&T wiring need
to find a new better reputable company.

Oh, and BTW, i'll comment all i feel like.

wrote in message

Aren't there currently hundreds of thousands of houses or more with K&T
wiring which are being bought and sold regularly? Considering that you
NEED
insurance if you have a mortgage, if Haller had any credibility, they
would
have all been rewired by now.

homes remain in families sometimes for generations. takes a long time
to rewire every K&T install......

now since you havent bothered to goggle, too lazy i guess while you
just prooclaim you know..... check out this link it details homeowners
troubles with K&T and has many reports of being unable to get
insurance without rewiring...

please no futher comments till you do your homework

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?...lover&ie=UTF-8