Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Billy wrote:

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

So if we didn't know how we were lied to and cheated and, didn't know
what was going on, we would be in a better position to support our
children who patriotically answered our nation's call?

Hey Billy Goat,

Do you have any children in Iraq? I doubt it. Point is, we are not
supporting

our troops in Iraq by undermining them with reports of casualties there.
If
you
ask the troops over there, most of them want to stay and get the job
done.

And this is why you watch Fox News? So you won't know your ass from a
hole in the ground?

But then again, Doo Doo is a crazed, bigoted, land stealing Zionist
(god, I hate being redundant) whose first allegiance seems to be to
Israel.

What have you done to support this country? Have you served in the U.S.
military? I did.
You like to stick labels on people. I see no conflict between supporting
Israel
and the
USA at the same time. Is your first allegiance to the Palestinians?

Nay. My first allegiance is to people who want to raise their children
in peace and take care of their parents when they are old.My first
allegiance is to people who want to spend time with their families and
friends.My first allegiance is to people who want to garden/raise
animals. My first allegiance is to people who want to meet people from
other places and find out how they live and eat. My first allegiance is
to people who want life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all.

Sherwin

Bring our boys and girls home NOW.

So we can send them back again to clean up the mess we left.

When it comes to making a mess, leave it to Doo-Doo.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/