Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pesky birds are trying to get into my house

"odyssey" wrote in message
Darn birds are waking me every morning. I have an older colonial style
type house two stories. With the tall peek & the extended soffets, sorta
like perches in the front. It seems that they had gotten in at one time.
So I had put up some chimeney flashing lead with some Liquid nails. On one
side this fall. It works good to keep them out. But now the're working on
the opposite side. What can I do to keep them away. I like birds but I'm
not going to put up with the pecking & gettin in my house.
I'm in the middle of replacing the old plaster & removing the straw of
their elder's. The kids can go elsewhere & I want to help them on their
way. Before the Grandkids appear... So what can I get or do other than
placing wire. It doesn't look right.

Thanks for your help.

Where are they getting in? Through vents?