Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default Pesky birds are trying to get into my house

On Feb 6, 8:38*am, "odyssey" wrote:
Darn birds are waking me every morning. I have an older colonial style type
house two stories. With the tall peek & the extended soffets, sorta like
perches in the front. It seems that they had gotten in at one time. So I had
put up some chimeney flashing lead with some Liquid nails. On one side this
fall. It works good to keep them out. But now the're working on the opposite
side. What can I do to keep them away. I like birds but I'm not going to put
up with the pecking & gettin in my house.
I'm in the middle of replacing the old plaster & removing the straw of their
elder's. The kids can go elsewhere & I want to help them on their way.
Before the Grandkids appear... * * So what can I get or do other than
placing wire. It doesn't look right.

* * * * * *Thanks for your help.

Put some rubber snakes up there. Not a long term fix, but hopefully
long enough to discourage them.