Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote:

So if we didn't know how we were lied to and cheated and, didn't know
what was going on, we would be in a better position to support our
children who patriotically answered our nation's call?

What's lying and cheating got to do with it? You think we approved the war
because of lies? We approved the war for the opportunity to kill Islamic
Extremists.

But then again,
Doo Doo is a crazed, bigoted Zionist (god, I hate being redundant)
whose first allegiance seems to be to Israel.

We need Israel. Israel can field 18 divisions of infantry and armor on 72
hours notice. This is a 50% larger force than the authorized strength of the
U.S. ground military (10 Army and 2 Marine divisions).

Israel can deploy 625,000 troops, engaged in combat, on three fronts, in
three days with the first quarter-million coming on line in 24 hours. Israel
can fight a sustained war without significant resupply for 30 days - the
best endurance that NATO ever achieved when facing the Soviets was ten days.

Bring our boys and girls home NOW.

Why? These are our warrior class. They exist to kill and blow things up.
They fight for honor, family, home, and glory. Now you've got to ask
yourself just one question: do you want them over there, or roaming our
cities over here?