Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman Bruce L. Bergman is offline

Default Onan fuel tank.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:13:59 +0530, Gunner Asch
wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:57:29 -0800, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

K&W Products, "Stor-X". Available at NAPA, 1-gallon bottles, 4
gallons per case. (You may have to buy the whole case.)

Same stuff as "Sta-Bil" but available in bulk at a very reasonable
price. 1 ounce per gallon of gasoline, pour into drum before fill and
it'll mix itself.

Good stuff?

Far as I can tell - Never had a problem. I have a drum on hand for
emergencies, and every year or two I cycle it out into a vehicle and
go get fresh.

(And with gasoline prices dipping a bit, I should go do it now.)

-- Bruce --