Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC TMC is offline

Default PC problem

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
I've got a home assembled PC based around an Asus motherboard. Which shuts
off at random. Not a controlled shut down - it just dies. Thinking PS
problems I've replaced it. Same thing. Sometimes it will boot up ok and
continue for as long as I want. Sometimes it switches off half way through
the boot sequence - but never at the same time. Any guesses? I've got AVG
free installed and that shuts it down after doing its tests. That sequence
always works ok.

--
I assume that you have checked the event viewer to see if it is a software
issue

Tony