Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Who Would The World Elect?

wrote:
On Feb 5, 3:27 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
Just goes to show there are a lot of clueless people in the
world....

wrote in message

Here is a website which has been in the process of conducting a
poll of countries around the world regarding the question of who
they think should be elected the next President of the United
States.

The result of that poll so far is one we are unlikely to see
reported in the mainstream media.

http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

And further that people will willingly subvert their country to win
the admiration of the world.- Hide quoted text -

So defending the U.S. Constitution has now been declared a
subversion of America.

The "People of the World" don't defend our Constitution and the people here
who cater to world opinion don't either.