Greg O

Default can't pass up usefull trash

"wallster" wrote in message

if i lived in a real nice manicured neighborhood and my next door neighbor
had **** all over the place and was making racket all night i would still
walk over and talk to him before i called the zoning dept. hey, rules are
rules i guess, but sometimes just talking to someone can set the record
straight. Nice tractor... i love the wheels!

walt

I agree.
I keep the yard clean. I have my boat and a small trailer parked in the yard
back behind the garage, thats all. I keep my work hours in the garage during
day light hours for the most part, and often keep the shop door closed for
noise. My other neighbor that was turned in has nothing outside either,
keeps pretty low key also. We are pretty sure the person that turned us in
moved out, we both get along well with all the neighbors, do a little work
for them time to time to. I try to keep my neighbors happy, if they need a
small job done it often gets done for free.
Greg