Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Don Homuth dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@ wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Which federal expenditures that You support would
you like to see cut or eliminated? Be specific.

Iraq.

You support the effort in Iraq,

No I dont. It should never have been invaded in the first
place, essentially because they are too stupid to get their
act into gear once Saddam got overthrown and just looted
everything they could, and then went for a full civil war.

and would like to cut the funds for it?

I wouldnt have invaded it in the first place for the reasons above.

Now there's a new one!

Fraid not, you've just got it wrong, as you usually do.