Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Don Homuth dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@ wrote
Rod Speed wrote
HeyBub wrote

But, in the main, we're doing swell. Just swell.

Yep. And the US can even afford the fiasco in Iraq.

So long as it's on the National Credit Card, we can sustain it.

And it can be paid for by increased taxes too.

When it comes time to actually Pay for it, it's problematic
whether our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren
Will be able to afford it, as the term is correctly used.

Corse they can, just like they managed it fine with WW2, the cold war, and Vietnam.